-
January 4th, 2001, 10:36 PM
#1
Inactive Member
you home?
------------------
If you have to go.
Just leave.
Don't make it harder
then it needs to be.
If I am to have my regrets,
There is no reason for you
to make them sting..
I'm just me...
and I didn't ask to be!
~Poets~
I HATE TURTLES BECAUSE THEY ARE SWEET - *puke*
~Mystic~
Oh My!
-
January 5th, 2001, 05:15 AM
#2
Inactive Member
-
January 5th, 2001, 11:28 AM
#3
Inactive Member
you bitch? this a kinky sex thing? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm? 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
January 5th, 2001, 04:30 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
WORD 
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
January 5th, 2001, 05:10 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Kaboom....
Dafunks... come closer and see what it is
heheheheheheeeee
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
January 6th, 2001, 06:15 PM
#6
Inactive Member
I cant .. im sc..sc..scared ..hehe 
------------------
I will carry you through, kicking and screaming, and in the end you will thank me.
Internet Addicts
The FightClub Forum
InternetTerrorists.org
-
January 6th, 2001, 11:20 PM
#7
HB Forum Owner
its ok, we won't bite....hard 
------------------
....constanly listening to the sound of life....surfing on sound waves and smiling bright...
The Sonic Lounge
~electronic BASSment~
-
January 8th, 2001, 04:40 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
Duuuuuuuuuuuudddeeeeeee~!!!!!!!!
Where's my car?
------------------
Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks